Verified Reviewer

Hi, Ive been using lazada more than 7 years, my 1st return wasnt going good.i Bought a purifying water (SEMTER) on June 15 cost Php 10,500 and I returned the item June 18, 2020, for the picture didnt match at all. Courier LBC.

I emailed LAZADA a lot of times, but no responds, try to chat with Cleo, costumer service a lot of times, no response, the seller was responded at first but since last week no response too. I tried to call on lazada office my call did not goes through.

I check the item to LBC, they said the item is in Lazada office in Manila. I did everything I could, I think :-( sadly Nothing :-(

Sad

Sana mapansin

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Delivery guy was pretty chill, Voucher, Easy to do.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Poor customer service procedure.

Location: Manila, Manila

Comments

#1901994

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

#1904384