2.2
Turnaround Time

I bought a new condo and thought I would buy what I needed though Lazada. Will this was a mistake, on a 75k order they did not deliver 55k worth of items. Its been 10 months they refunded 12k of the 55k now they lie they don't follow through with promises I have contacted them well over 50 times to no avail, they have asked for ID's, PO, Statements from me that have all been given then they ask the same thing again. They lie they agree with you on the phone but there is no way to escalate issues! So hard to deal with as they genuinely don't care.

The have committed fraud by taking my money and not delivering goods, on top of this i have been asked to prove that they did not deliver not the other way around. I have asked them for Proof of delieverys they refuse as they have none.

No mate how clear you are they refuse to help and tell me the same thing over and over that i have been refunded.... but only 12k of the 45k.

I would say keep away from them but there is no competition.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

I liked: Range of products.

I didn't like: Lies, Customer service, No way to escalate a problem.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 20.

Comments

LazadaPH

We regret to hear what happened. For us to better assist you, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it?

Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!