Lazada Philippines - 2GO Express delivery man "BLAME" LAZADA for this misunderstanding....

Just to inform you that the delivery man of 2GO Express came today Oct. 12, 2016 at 3:45p.m. but I did not accept my order(2GO Express AWB No. L2581595J) simply because I found the package almost torn & faded. Also the bubbles pack inside the plastic package was already flat, showing that it was packed with the other packages but never delivered to me. The same delivery man had many times delivered my ordered items from you.

Furthermore, I would like to tell you that I ordered the item Sept. 14 the scheduled delivery was Sept. 19-21. I expected it on these dates but that delivery man came today, almost one(1)-month delay. He also mentioned that LAZADA expected him to deliver so many items yet they have no regular delivery man. I am so disappointed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Product or service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #935194 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 14 #1227143 Makati, Manila

We're sorry to hear about what happened to the item you ordered, ersjunio74. No worries, we'll let our 3PL support know about this for further action. Items (may it be from Lazada itself or from merchant) are properly packed, so as to avoid being damaged while in transit. All items are in bubble wraps, boxed and wrapped again with bubble wrap before placing it in Lazada package. If the item was delivered to you worn out and almost faded, as much as we wouldn't like to think, but isn't it because it wasn't dispatched from their WH the expected date? Actual item was forwarded to them since 9/19/2016 4:53:00 AM, but you said it was delivered to you last Oct. 12, 2016 at 3:45p.m only, which is almost a month. It was stuck on their WH for almost a month. Anyways, we'll forward this concern to our 2GO support team for proper action. We lost a possible trusted customer because of this. Thanks for letting us know. For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!

0 0 Reply

Oct 12 #1225728 Dasmariñas, Calabarzon

Wow ! almost same .. a month ago i ordered an item from them and the expected delivery date was Sept.20-24,2016 .. what I'm pissed of it . they are giving information that the item will be delivered at the said date and yet nothing happened. as if they are just copying their email messages and changing date then send it to the customer.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Philippines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lazada Philippines.
Filing a new complaint about