Lazada Philippines - 30 days have passed and still no refund came
A lot of understanding and a lot of apologies but only one is true, a lot of lies.I was told to wait 3 – 5 business days after each another 3 – 5 working days, and now, too much to wait to anticipate for these 24 – 48 hours receiving my refund.
Why is it that it cannot be done with the company’s refund policy of only single 3 – 5 business days? Wala na bang budget to refund on-time at kailangang aabot ng 30 days? And the sick customer care:
Myir Arias - GICF, Apr 9, 1:38 PM: a hefty colossal erupted not only giving me the enormous confusion with what you apologized but a clear erroneous information given last April 8 misguiding your customer giving me a new set of requirements needed for the refund? What the heck, a seasoned customer service care is giving false details about the issue on the refund to be resolved?
Isn’t it embarrassing to the lines following your name?(- GICF | Customer Service | Lazada.com.ph)
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "the first picture is what I originally ordered and when I opened the box earlier, it's very different from what I ordered (see the second picture). It was even packaged..."
- "platinum karaoke cannot play the disc ..."
- "The first time I ordered from them was great. So i was excited to get another products again. The orders weren't cash on delivery so i had to go to..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."