A lot of understanding and a lot of apologies but only one is true, a lot of lies.I was told to wait 3 – 5 business days after each another 3 – 5 working days, and now, too much to wait to anticipate for these 24 – 48 hours receiving my refund.

Why is it that it cannot be done with the company’s refund policy of only single 3 – 5 business days? Wala na bang budget to refund on-time at kailangang aabot ng 30 days? And the sick customer care:

Myir Arias - GICF, Apr 9, 1:38 PM: a hefty colossal erupted not only giving me the enormous confusion with what you apologized but a clear erroneous information given last April 8 misguiding your customer giving me a new set of requirements needed for the refund? What the heck, a seasoned customer service care is giving false details about the issue on the refund to be resolved?

Geez!

Isn’t it embarrassing to the lines following your name?(- GICF | Customer Service | Lazada.com.ph)

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
#1152043

We're sorry to hear about this and thanks for letting us know. You may provide us the order number for this concern so that we can look into it and help you or you may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!