filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lazada Philippines - Late delivery!!

Lazada Philippines - Late delivery!!
LZDCB000044995824 Late!!!!! April 11-16 Until now it hasnt been forwarded to lex! Still with the seller!

Lazada Philippines - No remittance code

This is regarding my remittance code . I haven’t receive it yet and it’s been 7 days already. My order number is 223954472420460. Pls resend it to my email lagoyjessalyn0106@gmail.com

Lazada Philippines - Withdrawal my lazada wallet refund

NAGREQUEST AKO NA WITHDRAW LAZADA WALLET REFUND KO, NA NAGKAKAHALAGA NG 2291, NAG OK WAITING SA TXT O EMAIL...AKO KAMPANTE KASI MATAGAL NA AKO CUSTOMER NG LAZADA, TAPOS PAGCHECH KO NGAYON SUCCESS NA KANINA PENDING.. ANO TO LOKOHAN, PLS .. PAKI BALIK LANG UNG PERA PLS.....LANG NG WALA NA PO GULO, SALAMAT

Lazada Philippines - Cancelling my order without prior notice

I'm not asking for a cancellation of my order but you cancel it without my knowledge... how come you said that address cannot be found but based on the status its still processing... and most of all you refund the amount for a half only... cheater...
I didn't like
  • You are cheater and liar
Show

Lazada Philippines - Late shipping.

April 11 - 16 delivery date. Its already april 12 and it hasn't been forwarded to lazada. Take note this will come from overseas.

Lazada Philippines - Delivery attempt

Lazada Philippines - Delivery attempt
I think your courier partner are lazy Angry They said that they attempted to deliver the package but they don't even contact me.

Lazada Philippines - Incomplete orders

no wall bracket and stand delivered,just the tv and remote
Show
I ordered from Lazada a mini cryptex around March 30. Basically the seller is from overseas and it took me around April 5,2019 to know that it already arrived here with all customs clearing and waiting to be delivered by the delivery partner which is Lex Philippines....

Lazada Philippines - I want my order be back ASAP

Lazada Philippines - I want my order be back ASAP
My order was marked as failed delivery and will return to seller even though no attempt for delivery was made
#1512085
Show

Lazada Philippines - Where is my item?

LPB0000000232855 Nag order ako ng barbie bag which is na deliver na based sa update sa tracking no. Ko. Pero asan ang item hindi ko na recieve kanino nila binigay? Cod po yun.