Verified Reviewer

I have tracked my purchased item with the tracking number SO009833****. Its says that the item is still there in San Pedro Sortation Center, in Manila, since June 11.

I wonder why there is still no progress since then. This is just the only item that something went wrong with the delivery processing. I have already paid the item and I am worried that I am experiencing this. Kindly have a check on this and make a necessary action.

I am your loyal customer.

Hope I could hear from you soon. Thank you.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

Please be advised that delays in deliveries are expected for Cebu area Enhance Community Quarantine. Identified areas are implementing strict checkpoints wherein our delivery riders are not allowed to travel. Rest assured that we are continuously monitoring the situation until government directives on community quarantine is lifted and we'll deliver the affected transactions as soon as we can. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

@lazadaph

Hi! Thank you in responding to my concern.

This is the only product that is not yet delivered. My other purchased items were delivered just a week or two. It might be lost now or somehing if its not yet delivered, i hope not, since other liquid products that I purchased was delivered at the scheduled date. I hope that you would fully monitor the product.

I rely on your words and in your ability to hopefully manage this one. Thank you for your kind consideration.

We will send you an email regarding this matter. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews