Dear Lazada,i was browsing your site and i chanced upon a product from abenson which is a tv with hometheater.i sent a msg.and customer service was sending me a msg.since we are in lockdown an agent called me to help me process my order.unfortunately until now i havent gotten a confirmation but i already made a transfer payment. i think your system has been havkwd.ihope you can help me.i hoep you can help me with this matter.

Lazada Philippines Cons: You are cheater and liar.

Comments

Hi PissedConsumer1835955, please be advised that we don't have a transaction that another representative will be the one to place your order and we don't cater advance payment. May we have your active contact number for us to call you and discuss to your this matter?

Lazada Philippines Reviews