58 views
1.6

Dear Mam

I want to voice my opinion on Lazada from a sellers view

This is a example of a company that DOES NOT CARE for its sellers,

especially elderly during a time of CoVid19, this would make a story

for all Philippines newspapers. I have contacted Lazada support on chat

4 times and they say sorry its policy

1) 2 years ago lazada begged me on a phone call to sell on the website

2) I have been a seller and made 400 sales

3) all the sales were picked up at my home, same as with Shopee.

4) now I am told I have to go 6km to a shell station and drop off

5) the shell station says the lazada drop off box has been closed since March and they can't accept.

6) listen to me Lazada I am a senior citizen I don't have travel pass.

I paid for a courier to go to Shell and its closed! What should I tell my customers???

7) your chat told me it was open, they also told me minimum 12 packages for home pickup now, THIS IS WORST EXAMPLE OF A COMPANY THAT IS TRYING TO BE SUCCESSFUL!

DO you realize how angry the buyer is? DO you know how angry the seller (me) is?

8) escalate this to supervisor NOW

9) resolve with home pickup by Tuesday

mark goldman, cebu unique jewelry

User's recommendation: Don't sell here.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

The situation remains unresolved. Lazada has closed my store because they cant do what they promised No one picks up orders so orders shipping time exceeds allowable making me exceed standard time allowed Personally promised by a supervisor I would be priortitized and then Lazada internally has no knowldege of this.

Online support is nice but not coordinating in a timely fashion. No regard for my senior citizen status No regard for the fact I am locked down No regard for my customers to get their orders Probably the worst run company logistically Sad Lazada Does NOT Care for the customers or sellers

Glad Lazada reached out to me, yet to see if they will follow through. The online chat refuses to make any concessions.

The commemter here actually called and gave me a acceptable resolution. So who is telling the truth?

I want to take this opportunity to tell Lazada I received a free seller sanitizer kit from SHOPEE, yes your competitors care about their sellers wellness and YES they pickup your orders even small. TAKE NOTICE Lazada your snobbish business practices will not bode well in the Philippines.

Hi Mark G, we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know your Seller ID so we can assist you properly?

Lazada Philippines Reviews