I want to voice my opinion on Lazada from a sellers view
This is a example of a company that DOES NOT CARE for its sellers,
especially elderly during a time of CoVid19, this would make a story
for all Philippines newspapers. I have contacted Lazada support on chat
4 times and they say sorry its policy
1) 2 years ago lazada begged me on a phone call to sell on the website
2) I have been a seller and made 400 sales
3) all the sales were picked up at my home, same as with Shopee.
4) now I am told I have to go 6km to a shell station and drop off
5) the shell station says the lazada drop off box has been closed since March and they can't accept.
6) listen to me Lazada I am a senior citizen I don't have travel pass.
I paid for a courier to go to Shell and its closed! What should I tell my customers???
7) your chat told me it was open, they also told me minimum 12 packages for home pickup now, THIS IS WORST EXAMPLE OF A COMPANY THAT IS TRYING TO BE SUCCESSFUL!
DO you realize how angry the buyer is? DO you know how angry the seller (me) is?
8) escalate this to supervisor NOW
9) resolve with home pickup by Tuesday
mark goldman, cebu unique jewelry
User's recommendation: Don't sell here.
Monetary Loss: $8.
Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.