Lazada Philippines - Alcatel Flash 2 Cell Phone Review from Beijing, Beijing

259 of 1161 Lazada Philippines reviews

In my case I ordered for an Alcatel flash 2 last April 7 then the item was delivered the following day.I'm busy when the package arrived so decided not to open it yet, until the night of the same day when I opened the package every freebies are present (LAS power bank and SMART LTE Sim) but not the PHONE.

Every item that supposed to be inside the gadget box was missing and replaced by useless items like broken battery charger and dirty earphones. So disappointed.

I hope this review reaches Lazada PH.I payed for the ordered item,cash on delivery but instead what you delivered to me are all trash.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Alcatel Flash 2
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #826208

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
259 of 1161 Lazada Philippines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LazadaPH

Apr 15 #1144970

Thanks for letting us know about this. If we may ask, have you already returned the item to us so that we can replace it? Or have you talked to any of our agents from CS about this? By the way, we have 7 days Returns Policy for items handled by MP and 14 days for Retail items. Should you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again. Thanks!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.