Beijing, Beijing

In my case I ordered for an Alcatel flash 2 last April 7 then the item was delivered the following day.I'm busy when the package arrived so decided not to open it yet, until the night of the same day when I opened the package every freebies are present (LAS power bank and SMART LTE Sim) but not the PHONE.

Every item that supposed to be inside the gadget box was missing and replaced by useless items like broken battery charger and dirty earphones. So disappointed.

I hope this review reaches Lazada PH.I payed for the ordered item,cash on delivery but instead what you delivered to me are all trash.

Review about: Alcatel Flash 2.

2.1
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Alcatel Flash 2 Cell Phone
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for letting us know about this.If we may ask, have you already returned the item to us so that we can replace it?

Or have you talked to any of our agents from CS about this? By the way, we have 7 days Returns Policy for items handled by MP and 14 days for Retail items.

Should you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again.Thanks!