Lazada Philippines - Alienware Broken Screen
Update added by user Feb 24, 2016
After 6 months of almost CONSTANT mailing and calls to Lazada, and some absolutely *** responses, (like they accused me of lying with an LBC courier tracking number...) The issue remain unresolved. No laptop, no wonder they are having such a bad time.
Original review posted by user Sep 04, 2015
I spent 100,000 pesos ($over 2000 USD) buying a laptop with a one year parts and labor warranty.After 11 months the screen broke.
I sent Lazada almost 50 e-mails, made a warranty claim, and also spoke to customer service. They told me that they would be giving me the service centre details of where to return the laptop under warranty, but I have heard NOTHING for 2 weeks.
I call and send three of 4 mails a day.So far NOTHING, and by now the warranty date has expired, so I am waiting for the excuse that the laptop is out of warranty!
Also it was advertised with a free laptop bag which never arrived.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Availability of products
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dell Alienware R1 18 Laptop
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "here is my order ID 3645279 and here is my ref ID for my complaint 4772789154406179204712 email from lazada that they refund my product but i requested a replace order.. i am..."
- "On Nov 18, 2016 @ 8:51am, Lazada sent me text that they will be delivering my orders on that day. I'm so excited patiently waiting for my order and so..."
- "i order tailee furniture larry pu bed queen size but they deliver wrong items not the same as they post in their website ..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "AirBnb total rip off! Never use this site again. Used it to book an apartment in Singapore in Orchard rd. they not only over charged me but did not deliver..."
- " Parkview Tower 1 Complaint Allan Joco Listing (Parkview Tower 1 Eastwood City Q.C (Phone# 63-9055134691) Also contacted by Host with this number(4797145048) Allan Joco The condo was dirty when I walked in. But..."
- " I am a customer of jollibee wayback in CM Recto as one of it's pioneer branches. I was very disappointed when I came over at..."