Lazada Philippines - Alienware Broken Screen

516 of 1161 Lazada Philippines reviews

Update added by user Feb 24

After 6 months of almost CONSTANT mailing and calls to Lazada, and some absolutely *** responses, (like they accused me of lying with an LBC courier tracking number...) The issue remain unresolved. No laptop, no wonder they are having such a bad time.

Original review posted by user Sep 04, 2015

I spent 100,000 pesos ($over 2000 USD) buying a laptop with a one year parts and labor warranty.After 11 months the screen broke.

I sent Lazada almost 50 e-mails, made a warranty claim, and also spoke to customer service. They told me that they would be giving me the service centre details of where to return the laptop under warranty, but I have heard NOTHING for 2 weeks.

I call and send three of 4 mails a day.So far NOTHING, and by now the warranty date has expired, so I am waiting for the excuse that the laptop is out of warranty!

Also it was advertised with a free laptop bag which never arrived.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Dell Alienware R1 18 Laptop
Review category
Computers
review #694197 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
516 of 1161 Lazada Philippines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 13 #1093652

Looks like I have won my bet!! 52 e-mails and follow ups and NOTHING!! Now I guess I just threw 100,000 Php down the drain!

Jan 07 #1090658

It is now JANUARY and I feel that Lazada in conspiracy has STOLEN my laptop!! Let me tell you what happened. I asked Lazada where to return the Laptop and they put me directly in touch with the merchant called LAPTOPKID of Quezon City! Laptopkid tole me to return the Laptop to them. I did as they told me. At the same time Lazada then told me to send it to THEM.
Right now and after 48 e-mails to Lazada and Laptopkid NO ONE will tell me where my 100,000 Php laptop is, what they have done with it, or when I will ever get it back!
I spent over 500,000 Php with Lazada in 2015....NO MORE!!

Sep 07, 2015 #1030752 Quezon City, Manila, Philippines

Hello Lazada. The order number is 303263586. This is the last mail from you on the 21st August:
It was a pleasure talking to you today. This is just a recap of what we've discussed for your reference.
" We discussed regarding your item Alienware 18 R1 18.4" Gaming Laptop (Silver/Black) and you are requesting for a service center. We will coordinate your concern to our Proper Department.
Best regards,
Regina | Customer Service | Lazada.com.ph

LazadaPH

Sep 07, 2015 #1030735 Makati, Manila, Philippines

Hi, this is one of Lazada Staff. We respect your opinion on this matter. Can we have the order number for our reference? Thanks

2 2 Reply

Sep 07, 2015 #1030771

Best regards,
Regina | Customer Service | Lazada.com.ph

Oct 05, 2015 #1043275

Lazada have now told me that their merchant supplier (LAPTOPKID) have approached the manufacturer to change the details of the supplier. This is just a stalling tactic, because I registered MY ownership of the unit with the manufacturer. I am sure that they are just "buying time" hoping I will forget.

Oct 26, 2015 #1053774

Hello ANONYMOUS, I can not reply to you and I can not understand Filipino, so thanks for the comment. I am still not receiving any replies.

0 0

Feb 04 #1106044

Hello Lazada.... Well so far it has taken 6 months, but I heard from Laptopkid this week that they have now identified the problem, and that the wanted me to pay for the repair. 17,000 pesos for a new screen. In fairness to Laptopkid when I told them that I had made this a warranty claim they agreed to pay the parts, if I paid the labour. I agreed, and in 3 weeks I will have my laptop back. NONE of this was arranged by Lazada, who accused me of lying with a tracking number when I returned the laptop to their merchant. I will advice when I have it back.

Jan 08 #1090893

Hello Lazada, I bet you 50 pesos that you will not admit that you and the merchant have now LOST my 100,000 peso computer!! You told me to contact direct to YOUR merchant and gave me all the details, and then they told me to send the laptop to them....which I did and I gave YOU the LBC tracking number, and now after almost 3 weeks ABSOLUTE SILENCE....NOTHING. No mail, no call, no acknowledgment of 48 e-mail messages!! Looks like you have between yourselves lost my laptop.

Feb 24 #1116955

Hello Again Lazada.... Almost March, and still no satisfaction! I know that the merchant agreed in January to pay the costs of the repair, but.... WHERE IS THE LAPTOP?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.