Lazada Philippines - Alienware Broken Screen
Update added by user Feb 24
After 6 months of almost CONSTANT mailing and calls to Lazada, and some absolutely *** responses, (like they accused me of lying with an LBC courier tracking number...) The issue remain unresolved. No laptop, no wonder they are having such a bad time.
Original review posted by user Sep 04, 2015
I spent 100,000 pesos ($over 2000 USD) buying a laptop with a one year parts and labor warranty.After 11 months the screen broke.
I sent Lazada almost 50 e-mails, made a warranty claim, and also spoke to customer service. They told me that they would be giving me the service centre details of where to return the laptop under warranty, but I have heard NOTHING for 2 weeks.
I call and send three of 4 mails a day.So far NOTHING, and by now the warranty date has expired, so I am waiting for the excuse that the laptop is out of warranty!
Also it was advertised with a free laptop bag which never arrived.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Availability of products
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dell Alienware R1 18 Laptop
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..."
- "Sana naman mabigay nyo na item ko kasi almost 2 weeks na ako naghihinatay. Sabi nyo pa sa delivery process nyo na September 22 - 24 darating na item ko..."
- "lastmonth nag submit na ako ng complain about this incident pero binabalewala nyo lang.ilang beses na rin ako nagpapadala ng message sa customer service and wala ni hindi nyo sinasagot..."
- "January 25 nagbigay kami application form, until now (february 19) wala pa rin kaming internet. Yung sales agent di nagrereply di maasahan. Ganito ba talaga katagal magapply ng internet? Kailangan..."
- " Parkview Tower 1 Complaint Allan Joco Listing (Parkview Tower 1 Eastwood City Q.C (Phone# 63-9055134691) Also contacted by Host with this number(4797145048) Allan Joco The condo was dirty when I walked in. But..."
- "AirBnb total rip off! Never use this site again. Used it to book an apartment in Singapore in Orchard rd. they not only over charged me but did not deliver..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."