Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.0

The seller is prompt in delivering this items as in after i order they shipped it right away through LEX. You can see the timeline in my screenshot.

This should be delivered by June 15-16. So I ordered one item that i missed ordering with this batch and it arrived after 4 days. I talked to your customer service and guess what, they are trying so hard to reach this issue to the assigned department but still nothing happened. I don't know how your auditors are handling in this kind of processes this company shouldn't pass the audit when it comes to deliveries.

So tired of waiting almost EVERYDAY I cannot go out because of thinking what if I missed this order should I wait for another month? Whether I will receive the parcel or not I will file a case against this company. Oh and also, arent the community managers are not doing their tasks?

There are a lot of complaints that there are missing items in their orders. Good Luck!

User's recommendation: Don't buy at lazada.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Huge choice, Available products.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Poor delivery turnaround, Hard to contact, Mismanagement, Cannot cancel paid orders.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

@lazadaph

Order # 295197****11990. If you read my complaint, I stated that I've talked to customer serves almost everyday and they're just telling me the same thing all over again that they will update me but nothing happened.

Lazada Philippines Reviews