my product is still under evalution for 17 days still didnt get it back..but thy r also not giving crct response to me...still in warehous fr 17 days still not evaluated ..im more frustated ..loss of hope with lazada..most bad service i hav faced yet..plz hlp me as soon as possible..i hav bought a mobile and i returned back bcoz it is defective on the 15th day of buying it reached lazada warehouse on jun 3 but still not evaluated..whenever i contact thy saying that it will be updated soon and saying v will co ordinate it..but no results yet..plz hlp as soon as possible....plz hlp the costumers

Review about: Mobile Phone.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $210
Preferred solution change of item r refund

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Jun Espino

I bought a defective HDD and return it within warranty period, lazada warehouses recieved it June 12, 2017 as per lbc tracking but until now no response from lazada. Also bought sricam camera with defective power supply but lazada refuse to replace the defective power supply.

LazadaPH

Hello, once the returned item arrives in our warehouse, it will be under process for 24 to 48 Hours.Once the process is complete, we will notify you via Email.

Email that you used in placing the order. The return timeframe is same as the delivery timeframe for 5 - 7 Calendar days for Metro Manila Area and 7 - 12 Calendar days for Outside Metro Manila Area. You may also connect with us through our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and more. We will do our very best to assist you.

For further inquiry or concern, you may visit our Help Center using this link: https://goo.gl/obsFMz.Thank you!