I have been on the phone for an hour trying to get to an agent to help me with the item I purchased ORDER # 362569882 as I need to verify the color as the one in the picture is a green turtle but the title has a PINK suffix. I ordered these 2 items in assumption that these are green as shown in he picture.

I want to have the green turtle as this will be given as a gift to my nephews. Can someone pick up the phone!

This reviewer shared experience about "confusing picture on the product detail" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. Thanks for letting us know about your concern.

As per checking, we have already reversed back the amount you paid for this transaction. Also, please be reminded that we cant add/change an item/order once it has been placed.

Let us know what else we can do to help you. Good day!