Verified Reviewer

I had a same problem with Lazada. Delivery date due to covid is May 14 to June 3 but until now I haven't received the item.

I bought and paid it last May 6. Its been almost 1 month from their delivery due date and when I asked them to cancel, they told me the parcel cant be cancelled anymore and no refund. They have a delivery failure for almost a month and they expect me to still get the item? I reported it to DTI though.

For those who experienced the same, I think we need to bombard DTI about Lazada's policy for cancellation and refund coz it's unfair.

You can't even call their staff or send an email. Lazada's agent is the one who will just attend to your concern and give you a templated answers and email .

User's recommendation: Send a complain to DTI if they will not cancel and do a refund even if they have a service failure specially date of delivery.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Daily flash sale.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Delay delivery, Cleo chatbot does not give response needed, No real person to talk to about the status of the return item, Now deceitful and have no customer care.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

@lazadaph

Hello Lazada People! Here's the order number: 290067****31226 I already told you several times to just cancel and process the refund.

You keep on insisting about the delivery status. Can you not understand a basic instruction? You failed to deliver in the given time frame then now you're still keep sending me email about the delivery status? Cmon!

What I need is the refund status!!!!!

It's been two weeks now!!!!!! BTW, here's the case number: CS Chat Summary | Wimo Beyond | Case#205000****499803

Lazada Philippines Reviews