This is with regards to my undelivered parcels with Beyond shop. With order numbers as follows:

I made 4 transactions last 28 Dec 2018. Only one was actually delivered on 02 Jan 2019 with order number #217025554656832.

I have been checking the status of these parcels everyday and have decided to ask the seller via chat regarding the delivery status of these items.

I was got confused and disappointed when the seller informed me that the transactions were unsuccessful and items will be returned to them. It was also a shock to find out when I went to the tracking page and the status was that multiple attempts have been made to delivery the items to me. Almost everyday I have been receiving deliveries from Lazada/LEX PH and kept on askinh the courier about this 3 items since Saturday.

I am hoping that this issue can be resolved to my satisfaction and the items will be delivered soon, as I am now very active with my purchases from LAZADA and this occurence is very much dissappointing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Ma'am/Sir, we are trying to call you on your registered mobile number, however, your line just keeps ringing. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!