Turnaround Time

I bought on your anniversary sale last month it took them till April 5 to delivery yet I received the wrong items and locking items. I contact the seller the say they know they made mistake and they want me to order again and they send the items right???

it doesn't make sense how would trust that seller again why did Lazada never gave a sanction on this bogus seller. I need them to send the item I dont want to make a return then I do all the job since they made a mistake take the responsibility. lazada FB is not responding why coz it a small amount look It could be filed as complaint in DTI coz you made that seller post on your site. your helpdesk doesnt even help buyers they sided on seller.

I need immediate action and ORDER#225468169854754. Shrug Sarcastic Sad

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Check your bogus seller, Poor customer service and deceptive picture of the dress, No refund and constantly being lied to, Bad customer service, Incompetent agents.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, UnusualAardvark. You may return the item with us to process a refund or replacement.

Just follow the steps below: 1. Log in to your account (email add used to place the order) 2. Go to "My Orders" and click "Return" 3. Fill out the return form; 4.

Print the return form OR write the return number in the piece of paper at the package 5. Pack the item (make sure to include the freebies if there is any) 6. Send to any LBC, 2GO or direct to seller. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

to LazadaPH #1671314

Look whats your instruction now that you wanted me to do. The reason why people buy online is to lessen their burden in buying stuff.

I want you to have a sanction on this seller and you for your self set guidelines on this seller and all other seller.

I dont want to do your instruction i just want you to send whats locking and i wont be writing it you make me feel at ease on you customer service. It snot customer friend its seller friendly stuff.