Verified Buyer

2.4

I paid 24k last Dec 27 in 7-11 for a tv set and the receipt says paid to LAZADA Phils. Cashier said it's LAZADA who gets the money not a private individual.

Up to now no tx or message from Lazada on the status of what happened to my money. I Kept calling the customer service and they told me something like it was not LAZADA who got my money but a seller!!! It was in the LAZADA APP and it says CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM and the receipt says received by LAZADA PHILS! I DID NOT TRANSACT OUT OF LAZADA APP!.

How is it possible for a seller to change his LOGO or COMPANY NAME anytime they want??? HOW WILL THE BUYERS KNOW THAT THEY ARE NOT TALKING TO LAZADA IF THE LOGO SAYS CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM and coming from LAZADA PHILS! IS LAZADA IN COLLUSION OR ALLOWING SCAMMERS TO OPERATE AND JUST LOOK THE OTHER WAY???

DO I NEED A LAWYER OR THE MEDIA FOR LAZADA TO GIVE BACK MY HARD EARNED MONEY??? PLS REPLY!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Good deals and buyer protection, Money back guarantee policies.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews