Imelda, Ilocos Region

I want to cancel my orders and the order number is 329113952 because I change my mind but every time I cancel my orders it says unsuccessful.Please help me to cancel it.

And I don't have enough money to pay that large amount. Please do help me Lazada to arrange and settle this mess. I did not intended this to do so. Help me!

Help me! More power to all of you!

And may the Almighty Father bless and guide you all!Thank you so much for helping!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about lazada philippines cancellation policy from Lazada Philippines was cancellation system Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Philippines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, thank you for taking our call. Please be informed that this order number is already cancelled. You have a great one.

Lazada Philippines - Effortful Shopping Lazada Philippines "So I ordered a not so pricey table which I think would be helpful for my little home since I just need a small one for my laptop. I am..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Lacking delivery and deceiving advertisement Lazada Philippines "I have ordered one (1) of Dolce and Gabbana perfume. when the said perfume was delivered to me, it was placed inside a blue, velvety box. Since my daughter liked..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Non existent delivery service lex Concepcion Lazada Philippines "This is about the third or fourth complaint the delivery service is useless liars who either can't find address or supposedly rang to say on way and we're told not..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Very Upset- Maging honest naman kayo sa payment ng mga customer niyo! Lazada Philippines "I recieved a letter from Lazada today. Actually, a notice where it stated that I have not paid my orders last July 08, 2016. I am a regular customer of..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more