Imelda, Ilocos Region

I want to cancel my orders and the order number is 329113952 because I change my mind but every time I cancel my orders it says unsuccessful.Please help me to cancel it.

And I don't have enough money to pay that large amount. Please do help me Lazada to arrange and settle this mess. I did not intended this to do so. Help me!

Help me! More power to all of you!

And may the Almighty Father bless and guide you all!Thank you so much for helping!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about lazada philippines cancellation policy from Lazada Philippines was cancellation system Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Philippines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, thank you for taking our call. Please be informed that this order number is already cancelled. You have a great one.