2.4
Turnaround Time

i have ordered the SM women tropical high waist shorts yesterday and i just realized that i cant pay for that,i have seen the ways on how to cancel the order, i login to my account and went to the my orders screen but i cant find the cancel button? can you please cancel my order, my order number is 395687166 my order is still processing and i have placed a wrong address also.

and about the shipping fee, i thought that the shipping fee is free but then when i have already clicked on the place an order there is a shipping fee that i still have to pay. can you please verify it.thank you.

lorygrail66 wrote the review because of pricing issue at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to "just cancel my order".

The most disappointing in user's experience was return and exchange too long, time of refund and item delivered was incorrect. Author liked the most to have free shipping fee and fast delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines sm women tropical high waist shorts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Pasadena, California, United States #1178630

Hi Lazada,

I was trying to cancel my order with #357951996, but is having a hard time finding the cancel option. Please cancel the purchase as it has not yet shipped.

Thanks,

Melissa Alkuino

LazadaPH

Hi, Lory. Please be reminded that we only have 6 hours to cancel our orders after it has been placed.

After the given time has lapsed, we suggest that you may just call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!

LazadaPH

We would like to inform you that we can no longer cancel your order 395687166 since it has already been shipped from our warehouse and it is already with our third party courier. Should you wish to push through with the cancellation, please contact Lazada PH customer service directly at (02) 795 8900.

You may also send them an email through this link www.lazada.com.ph/contact or chat with them by going to www.lazada.com.ph: help center> contact us page> Chat Us.

Please be aware that they are available on Monday to Friday from 9AM - 6PM only. Thanks!