Im not satisfied with the service of lazada. I bought 3 in 1 clip lens.

When I received it I'm excited but later on when I checked it it has missing part which is the wide angle lens. So I decided to ask for replacement after 1-2 days. Then I received the replacement after 2 weeks what a poor service. Then when I received it, Im so disappointed because it still the same it has missing part which is wide angle lens and the worst is the lens now is blurry.

So I decided to get a refund now since Im already not interesed and dissatisfied because I taught they will replaced me a better and complete item. And now they telling me that the item is complete and pass the quality control. What the heck. Why at first replace the item if it has not a missing part?

And telling me this is not valid reason?

I just wanted to refund it now because Im so dissatisfied and disappointed. Please improve your service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camera Lens.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

LazadaPH
#1152040

We're sorry to hear about this. You may provide us the order number for this concern so that we can look into it further or you may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!