Verified Reviewer

Sent to: Sherilyn Goloino

Contact # 0951414****

Email: sherilynglsn@***.com

las Nieves, Agusan Del Norte, Lingayao, purok 3 buli

I purchased this phone for Sherilyn. It was dead on arrival with no known shown box damage.

I did not find this in my account but i paid for it.

Your immediate attention is required. I do not want to escalate this matter with the banks.

Thanks

Jeff Bigley

jeff.bigley@***.com

760-222-****

User's recommendation: Zdo not do business with this vendor. They have no support or reply to your requests.

Location: Tijuana, Baja California

Comments

#1902776

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

We checked that the return policy was already beyond, reason why we cannot process your preference such as refund. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

#1903575
@lazadaph

You are incorrect. You were notified within 4 hours of arrival...

I have disputed with my bank. Your service is so bad and delayed this is not my problem.

I suggest you contact me. I notified my bank within 24 hours of the failure because you did not respond.

#1903581
@lazadaph

This was reported the day it arrived. This was reported to your stupid Cleo.

I begged and begged. I never got any reply and gave every piece of information. This also was reported to my bank Current status: Researching Claim Help for Researching Claim layer Claim ID: 200708****36 Claim amount: $124.14 Initiation date: 07/09/2020 so I suggest you resolve this or I will take further action.

You response was sent to my bank. Your lack or response to provide proper customer service is not my problem..

#1903591
@lazadaph

This was reported to you on July 7th... Your cleo does not work I begged and begged.

I gave every piece of information to them. Your internal problems should not be at my expense. ---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Pissed Consumer Date: Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 10:30 PM Subject: PissedConsumer.com visitor jeffrey Bigley wants to contact Lazada Philippines team 07/08/2020 To: Hello Lazada Philippines Customer Care, One of your customers, jeffrey Bigley, decided to contact you through reviews and complaints platform PissedConsumer.com. Message sent by jeffrey Bigley (jeff.bigley@***.com): Phone: "+176********" Order or Contract ID: "301708****836842" Message Subject: "can not get customer support and have DOA phone sent to financee that i paid for." Message Body: "re: Dead Phone on arrival Order # 301708****36842 item: Oukitel c17 Pro Sent to: Sherilyn Goloino Contact # 0951414**** Email: sherilynglsn@***.com las Nieves, Agusan Del Norte, Lingayao, purok 3 buli I purchased this phone for Sherilyn.

It was dead on arrival with no known shown box damage. This is NOT a warranty issue. I need to be contacted and given a Paid RMA for refund or replacement. I did not find this in my account but i paid for it.

Thanks Jeff Bigley jeff.bigley@***.com 760-222-****"Please take a few minutes to answer jeffrey Bigley directly. Regards, PissedConsumer.com Team

Lazada Philippines Reviews