Just a few hours mom placed an order, but when I looked into it I saw that we have the same items so I decided to cancel it, but unfortunately I just can't, I don't know why. When I checked when was the order was placed it was only more than an hour.

Please Lazada fix this problem this is our first time to order and yet it is very disappointing. I hope you can help me with this problem.

And by the way it's holiday today I can't reach you through live chat or any other means, this is my last resort to cancel this thing. Also when I checked the size indicated in the product it doesn't match the sizes in the chart please let me cancel my order and mom's order and I will just change it to another size, thank you so much.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Website.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 31, 2017.

Comments

Lazada Philippines owes me more than P2,000 in refunds, the issues turning to 3months now - And their agents are liars and very incompetent. Writing you emails about the refunds going to be disbursed in 3days but never happened!

They're all scammers-fraudsters, from sellers, Lazada management, customer reps - The company itself is a sham!And their customer service app is a joke - Every transaction with Lazada PH is to give customers the hardest time and a real 'round-about! I hate Lazada!

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Madam, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

to LazadaPH #1456519

i cant refund...i just order it for like 3 minutes and it doesnt let me refund..please help me