Malolos, Bulacan
3.0

I will cancel my order because i don't have some money to pay my order and i have some problem about my family.

Cause my husband don't have enough salary.and im mistaken my daugther click it so. I tried to cancel it but i dont know how

We have to pay water and some fares for my childrens thats why i cancel my order. Cause we cant afford to pay my order. And then my husband scolded me why i have to order .And for our everyday we spend money to buy some food.

And I hope you will understand my situations.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU :)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. rheinpunla is quite happy with website. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of order cancellation. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned order cancellation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

Surigao, Surigao, Philippines #959612

i will cancel my order because i accidentally put 2 unit instead of 1 unit . this is my order number 309634977