Calauan, Calabarzon

i don't have a lot of money that maybe i will cancel my order now .. i will order please cancell my order rigth now please u cancell my order right now please please please cancel now my order i dont have a lot of money that i cancel my order ..i don't have a lot of money that maybe i will cancel my order now ..

i will order please cancell my order rigth now please u cancell my order right now please please please cancel now my order i dont have a lot of money that i cancel my order . this is my number 307756187

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: cancel my order.

I didn't like: Service.

Comments

Are you ***? Call customer support.

LazadaPH

Hi, arjhay07. Thank you for that information.

We can not proceed with your cancellation request because it has already been shipped out and is on its way. We will request for the cancellation of your order and in case it's still delivered and you really do not want the item, please refuse it upon delivery.

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!