i would like to cancel my order i don"t have enough money to pay the tablet i ordered. I need to use my money for important thing in our family needs. I assure that next time when i will order again in Lazada Shopping Online I will not cancel anymore my order . Sorry for the cancellation of my order I just need to cancel it now so that they cannot deliver it on the day of the delivaration.

hoping for your kind and consideration on this matter.

thank you for understanding my situation this time. I will be glad to order next time.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order cancellation. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned order cancellation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

325993242 i would like to cancel my order bec i choose a wrong order sory maybe next time i double check it im sorry for my negligence

LazadaPH

Hi again, there are 2 ways for you to cancel your order. Calling our hotline at (02) 795-8900 and provide us the Order Number.

Or you can do it online via our contact us page through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!

LazadaPH

Hi there, we have read your review and we appreciate the chance to assist you with your cancellation request. To further assist you with this, can you please provide the order number? Thank you.