I will cancel my order because I am going to other place for some reason about me and my live-in partner were having trouble so I leave my live in partner where I live now.

Cause of so much trouble in house who my live-in partner broke all things here my tablet he broke it..

And need to go other place to stay away from him.

I don't like to comeback this place where i live now and so that I have to cancel my order I am sorry to pissed you.

God bless

Hope you will understand my situation.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order cancellation. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned order cancellation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Lazada Philippines - Delay of DELIVERY Lazada Philippines "I've been receiving sms about my item to be delivered. I missed a call of the first delivery because I had my class. Now I am waiting for my items..." Read more Lazada Philippines - No "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Lazada Philippines "I am trying to order a makeup set but when I input my address, there is no "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Please fix it immediately. I am trying to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - False delivery - signature on delivery receipt is illegible Lazada Philippines "my order starus states delivered but i did not receive anything. i contacted their customer service and did not get any update after two days. after following up and insisting..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Oplus Android Crunch Cell Phone Review Lazada Philippines "I got a defective item form lazada and returned it same day as delivered mat. 17, 2017 but until now mar. 22, 2017 there is no resolution. I havent received..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more