This delivery will arrive between 04 - 06/03/2016. I will not be available by then. Thank you. Hope it will be cancelled before it will arrive here.

I would like to cancel my ORDER # 363492212 due for the reason that I will not be here during the delivery. I will be going to a different place for work and I don't know when will I be back. This delivery will arrive between 04 - 06/03/2016.

I will not be available by then. Thank you.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for letting us know about your concern. Please be reminded that order can only be cancelled 6 hours after it was placed.

For this, you may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contacts/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!