Good day mam and sir, I want to to cancel my order coz my money was lost and i dont have money to pay .Please give me consideration.

thank you my order no is this #338599166 cherrymobile s3 power (8GB) black and gold. thank you I'm really sorry and I dont know how to pay for it, I lost.I'm really sorry and I hope this will not be useless. I love this product but for some emergency I cant have this.

I ordered last time and it was succesfully done coz i have amoney that time.I really trust Lzada and pls consider my reason thank you.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, angelo. As per checking, this concern is already resolved.

If you have concerns other than this, you may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!

LazadaPH

We would like to inform you that we can no longer cancel your order 338599166 since it has already been shipped from our warehouse and it is already with our third party courier. Should you wish to push through with the cancellation, please contact Lazada PH customer service directly at (02) 795 8900.

You may also send them an email through this link www.lazada.com.ph/contact or chat with them by going to www.lazada.com.ph: help center> contact us page> Chat Us.

Please be aware that they are available on Monday to Friday from 9AM - 6PM only. Thanks!