Las Pinas, Manila

Good day mam and sir, I want to to cancel my order coz my money was lost and i dont have money to pay .Please give me consideration.

thank you my order no is this #318727296 sony mono MBH20 bluetooth headset (black). thank you I'm really sorry and I dont know how to pay for it, I'm just a student. Our boarding house was being raid by anonymous persons and my bag with my money were lost.I'm really sorry and I hope this will not be useless. I love this product but for some emergency I cant have this.

I ordered last time and it was succesfully done coz i have amoney that time.I really trust Lazada and pls consider my reason thank you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss sony bluetooth headset. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sony bluetooth headset in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1177560

Hi, Jayniel. Please be reminded that we only have 6 hours to cancel our orders after it has been placed.

After the given time has lapsed, we suggest that you may just call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!

LazadaPH