Las Pinas, Manila

Good day mam and sir, I want to to cancel my order coz my money was lost and i dont have money to pay .Please give me consideration.

thank you my order no is this #318727296 sony mono MBH20 bluetooth headset (black). thank you I'm really sorry and I dont know how to pay for it, I'm just a student. Our boarding house was being raid by anonymous persons and my bag with my money were lost.I'm really sorry and I hope this will not be useless. I love this product but for some emergency I cant have this.

I ordered last time and it was succesfully done coz i have amoney that time.I really trust Lazada and pls consider my reason thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sony Mbh20 Mono Headset.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1177560

Hi, Jayniel. Please be reminded that we only have 6 hours to cancel our orders after it has been placed.

After the given time has lapsed, we suggest that you may just call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!

LazadaPH