please cancel my order #341761849. i ordered the wrong item because this was supposedly a gift.

i kept on trying to cancel this order on my pc and also on my smartphone. in my smart phone it keeps on telling me "we're sorry, an error occured. please try again" i tried this for a hundredth time this is making me so pissed i restarted my phone, i uninstalled the app and installed it again still says the same thing over and over and on my pc it has no cancellation button. can you at least fix this issue.

ive seen a lot of reviews on youtube about lazada and i was so impressed but then i tried it myself. pfft just wasted my time.

LAZADA!! FIX YOUR WEBSITE AND IMPROVE YOUR WEBDESIGNS!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I want to cancel my order 3244284242 but im not sure if going to cancel because my other order yesterday 3567573442 it was even though i had it canceled within the 6hr mark. Im not going to pay for those items if its going to arrive at my house for sure. Because i already had my reason to cancel the items on my orders but still it was shipped.

I wanted to cancel my ordered to change a product please proceed #369563965

#315946965 thats my order number, gusto ko i-cancel ung Order ko kasi d ko nalagyan ng Voucher laging nag sasabi

WE'RE SORRY, AN ERROR OCCURED. Please Try Again. PLS CANCEL IT

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1230457

Thanks for reaching to us and we're sorry that your order cant be cancelled. Please be informed that we only have 6 hours to cancel the order after it has been placed.

After the given time, order will be processed and dispatched. As per checking with ON 341761849, order was already delivered to consignee, Alliah Mae.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!

marceau2016
to LazadaPH Zamboanga, Zamboanga Peninsula, Philippines #1236585

I want to cancel my order #318198829 but its already in shipping please do not ignore may message because I already ordered another item and this is order #374738829