Hi, there is no Cancel Option as what lazada shows in Google. I want to cancel my ORDER # 334272929 since I have ordered this product twice.

I'm a bit worried as I use Paypal to pay it. Please do cancel this one order. I don't want to pay for that product. Also, why Lazada showing that there is a Cancel Option under My Orders???

If there is no such option then why add that?? It makes Lazada look not to be trusted or a bit scam because of that. Please advise what is the best thing to do.

If sending an email to do the cancellation then give me the email address. Please I want to fix this urgent.

This reviewer shared experience about "cancellation of product" and wants this business to "simply cancel my order and don't get the amount of the one product because i have ordered the product twice" as the author lost $618. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1234130

Thanks for reaching out to us, Yvon. No worries, you actually dont have to request for any cancellation since your ON 334272929 was an invalid transaction.

That's the same reason why you the "Cancel Button" is not visible fr this order. For future reference, we would like to inform you that we only have 6 hours to cancel our orders after it has been placed. We hope we have been of assistance to you.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!