3.3

Orders: #333378582

#312972582 Please cancel my order i dont have the money to pay for it because i got robbed and no one is willing to loan me the money and Iam very worried because if the order delivered in my house I dont have the money thats a shame so please cancel my order at lazada and i tried finding a landline to contact you to cancel my order but theirs really no landline in our barangay theirs is no payphone hope you understand Thank you and godbless

Reason of review: Dont have the money to pay for it.

Preferred solution: Cancel My order.

I didn't like: Cancellation contact.

Comments

Maganda yan irefuse nyo yung order nyo para ma-banned na kayo sa lazada. Para mabawasan na yung mga bogus buyer na katulad nyo

LazadaPH

Thanks for letting us know about your concern, Armand. We can not proceed with your cancellation request because it has already been shipped out and is on its way.

However, your request will be noted on our system and in case it's still delivered and you really do not want the item, please refuse it upon delivery.

Should you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again. Good day!

to LazadaPH #1090273

Armand? Who says its Armand?

This kind of "complaint" are just designed by LAZADA PH to push down the valid negative comments and complaints on your disappointing services and scam!