This is Ma. christina Llarena residing at Barangay 39 P-6 House #53 Renilisan Bonot Legazpi city my contact number was 09484223219 and my e-mail account was smileechocolate05@gmail.com my concern was... Please cancel my order Matrix Single Burner Gas Stove Order #339562172 Placed on 26/01/2016 with the amount 449.00

for the reason that my father already bought without my knowledge so i better cancel my order due to lack of money please grant my cancellation order.......i will wait for your response thank you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of matrix single burner gas stove. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned matrix single burner gas stove in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for letting us know about your concern. Sorry but we cant proceed with your cancellation request because it has already been shipped out and is on its way.

However, your request will be noted on our system and in case it's still delivered and you really do not want the item, please refuse it upon delivery.

Should you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again. Thanks!