I was browsing your site and accidentally clicked on an item that I did not intend to buy, I was not able to double check it before proceeding to the checking out for I thought, everything was OK. Then, when I already made my orders, I checked my e-mail and the print out of it, that was when I saw that I clicked on the Item that I was not planning to buy.

Now, that is the reason why I would like to cancel my order. I will re-order all of the other items that I really intend to purchase once my previous order is cancelled.

This is my order # 301267943. Thank you.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Ms. Janine, thank you for taking our call. Cancellation has already been initiated.