Hello Lazada Philippines.I want to cancel my order Last December 12, 2015.

With the tracking number of 384261482.As of this time, my order is processing when i enter my order tracking number in Lazada.ph. Then i want to cancel it right now. Please. A reason why because my mother sent me a message that she's not going to sent me a money this month that's why i apologized Lazada Philippines.

I dont have enough money to order this month. I will order again the next year i think.

Thankyou.

- Mariel Jay Japitan

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). pitchdoll12 is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, Mariel Jay. We're trying to call you regarding your request, but the line just keeps on ringing.

We have to verify the cancellation request first before we can process it. Thus, we can not proceed. However, we suggest that you may just refuse the item upon delivery for it to be cancelled automatically.

Please let us know what else we can do to help you. Good day!