4.0

i will cancel my order because my order is not arrived on a right date. it's been a month of waiting and it is not yet arrived.

. here's my number. 309265997.. the reason is i will go home in davao and the tracking order is at bukidnon, and i will be surprised if the order is arrived and the money is mine and also my identity is not there.

i hope you will cancel my order due to complaining that the arrival of the order is not on the right date. thank you so much for your consideration and that's all.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1300. miko_arellano1994 is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. The most disappointing about cancellation policy at Lazada Philippines was slow delivery and inconsistent delivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments