im sorry but i need to cancel my orders for tent.. my first order of tent just arrived to day., however i found out that its not as what i expected when it comes to specific size i saw in the in the web. i still have pending orders but i want to cancel them all now.

i hope you give me abrupt reply/

4pcz of 4persons dome camping tent with sku-GE526SPAF30DANPH-281440 At the price of 597.89each

1pc of smart77-3 persons Dome Camping Tent (blue) with SKU-SM606SPAIQZQANPH-519850 at the price of 529 pesos

hope for you consideration ..

cecilia_cecilia wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines dome camping tent for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hello, cecilia_cecilia. Thank you for letting us know about your concern.

However, we need a specific ticket or order number for us to further assist you on your concern.

Or if you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!