Turnaround Time

I cant place a cancellation for my order online. It has not been 24 hours since i placed my order, 325759692 for Samsung Evo MB-MP64D 64GB Class 10 MicroSDXC placed at 6:10 PM on November 29, 2015.

I have tried placing a cancellation on the morning of 30 November 2015. I started at 7:00 AM but I can't place the cancellation. I don't want the item. Please cancel the order.

I have read your terms and policies and it CLEARLY states in Section 2.5 that an ORDER CAN BE CANCELED WITH THE 24 HOUR COOLING OFF PERIOD. And since it has not been 24 hours yet, ergo, I can cancel that order. Here's the quote from your Policies and Terms.

"You have the right to cancel your order within twenty-four hours from the time of your order (“Cooling Off Period”). The cancellation must be communicated to Lazada in writing within the Cooling Off Period."

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Cancel the order.

I didn't like: Being unable to cancel my order.

• Samsung Sd Card
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 29, 2015.

Comments

LazadaPH
#1072005

Hi, we're trying to call you but we cannot reach you. So we can proceed with your request, please contact our customer support at (02) 795-8900 or send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!