Good day,

Can you please cancel my order # 305412778? I did not intend to buy the products, I accidentally clicked it. Sorry! Moreover, I do not have money to pay those order in case that you will deliver it. I do not even need those products so I am not going to buy them.

Sorry for the mistake! Please cancel the order # 305412778 immediately!

I hope you will understand the situation and you will cancel the order! I promise that this kind of mistake will not happen again. Just please cancel my orders. I am very sorry for the mistake! God Bless!

This reviewer shared experience about "not pissed, just want order cancellation!" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. He best about order cancellation from Lazada Philippines was website. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments