The shipping takes too much time and i thought it would be at least 1-3 days only but it takes a week.. we needed the item we ordered because my uncle is going out of town tomorrow and he needs his laptop's charger..

I'm very sorry to cancel both of the orders but hopefully we'll order again... sorry it takes too much time.. we needed the items at school and at work tho, so ill just try to find somewhere near our place to buy..

im very sorry to cancel and im not playing with your site.. thank you and good day

spectre_07_25 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines laptop charger for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, this is one of Lazada staff. Upon checking, only one item was cancelled and the other was successfully delivered.

This has been resolved.

You may call our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 or you may also send us an email through this link for further assistance http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!