3.0

Hi guys good day! Can i cancel my order 367744982?

Hi guys good day! Can i cancel my order 367744982? I would love to buy it I still have some other things to buy this upcoming sinulog due to the item being delayed.

Hi guys good day!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss earphones. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned earphones in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for letting us know about your concern. We cant proceed with your cancellation request because it has already been shipped out and is on its way.

However, your request will be noted on our system and in case it's still delivered and you really do not want the item, please refuse it upon delivery.

Should you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again. Thanks!