Lazada Philippines - Cancel order from lazada PH

I will cancel my order because i dont have some money to pay my order and i have also some problem about my family.

i cant pay the order now i would like to cancel

because my mother dont have enough salary to pay on the item's i order and i have to pay for my tuition fee for my college, some fares.So thats why i want to cancel the order because i dont enough money to pay for the order

Cherry Mobile Ultra LTE 8GB (White)

my order Number:301848541

thank you for understanding !

my Good Bless you

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Product or service
Order Cancellation
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #642617 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 28 #1135056 Botolan, Central Luzon

hello i just want to cancel my order 384443932 last march 26, 2016 because i have a seminar this week and no body at home.thank you.

Feb 07 #1107958

Hi, please cancel this order #314686952, I was just browsing Your items and learning how the ordering process works. Thanks

Aug 19, 2015 #1021501

Hi.. Please cancel my order 'cause my husband already bought bluetooth speaker when i got home from work.. Hope you understand, here's my order # 385182242.. Only headset and wristwatch will stay as my order.. Thanks.

Jul 11, 2015 #1006128

Hi, please cancel this order 308175143, I was just browsing Your items and learning how the ordering process works. Thanks

May 31, 2015 #989976

This is just a consumer *** site and it will do you no good to post here. You need to contact the company you ordered this from.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Philippines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lazada Philippines.
Filing a new complaint about