Dipolog City, Zamboanga Peninsula

I will cancel my order because i dont have some money to pay my order and i have also some problem about my family.

i cant pay the order now i would like to cancel

because my mother dont have enough salary to pay on the item's i order and i have to pay for my tuition fee for my college, some fares.So thats why i want to cancel the order because i dont enough money to pay for the order

Cherry Mobile Ultra LTE 8GB (White)

my order Number:301848541

thank you for understanding !

my Good Bless you

This person wrote the review order cancellation from Lazada Philippines and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Botolan, Central Luzon, Philippines #1135056

hello i just want to cancel my order 384443932 last march 26, 2016 because i have a seminar this week and no body at home.thank you.

Hi, please cancel this order #314686952, I was just browsing Your items and learning how the ordering process works. Thanks

Hi..Please cancel my order 'cause my husband already bought bluetooth speaker when i got home from work..

Hope you understand, here's my order # 385182242..

Only headset and wristwatch will stay as my order..Thanks.

Hi, please cancel this order 308175143, I was just browsing Your items and learning how the ordering process works. Thanks

ransom

This is just a consumer *** site and it will do you no good to post here. You need to contact the company you ordered this from.