Lazada Philippines - Cancel page intentionally broken

I ordered two items and paid for it via PayPal.The first one was delivered in under three days but the other half of the other is still "processing" for 7 days now.

I'd like to cancel that one because it's taking too long and I need it before December 15. Your cancel page is not responding at all and is probably made that way so customers can't cancel.

I want to cancel ORDER # 389951292 but the website is unable to do so.I want my money back and for this order to be cancelled.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Make-Up For You Makeup Brush Set
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #745140

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 06 #1107486

Hello Lazada,
Please cancel this order #375271652. I have been trying to cancel this duplicate order but I keep on getting a message saying that the cancellation is unsuccessful with no reason why. I have been trying to cancel it right after I noticed/received the email confirmation which is just less than an hour. Please help me out. Thanks!

0 0 Reply

Dec 05, 2015 #1074226

Thanks for letting us know about your concern. Please be informed that since you ordered for an IMPORT item, cancel button will not be available. On the other hand, yes, our Crossborder merchant is now processing your order. However, though we have noted your cancellation request, we regret that this will only be cancelled once you refuse the delivery. Please be advised that we have 21-25 business days delivery lead time for Import items.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.