2.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered two items and paid for it via PayPal.The first one was delivered in under three days but the other half of the other is still "processing" for 7 days now.

I'd like to cancel that one because it's taking too long and I need it before December 15. Your cancel page is not responding at all and is probably made that way so customers can't cancel.

I want to cancel ORDER # 389951292 but the website is unable to do so.I want my money back and for this order to be cancelled.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of lazada philippines website from Lazada Philippines and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no cancellation button. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Hello Lazada,

Please cancel this order #375271652.I have been trying to cancel this duplicate order but I keep on getting a message saying that the cancellation is unsuccessful with no reason why.

I have been trying to cancel it right after I noticed/received the email confirmation which is just less than an hour.

Please help me out.Thanks!

LazadaPH

Thanks for letting us know about your concern.Please be informed that since you ordered for an IMPORT item, cancel button will not be available.

On the other hand, yes, our Crossborder merchant is now processing your order.

However, though we have noted your cancellation request, we regret that this will only be cancelled once you refuse the delivery.Please be advised that we have 21-25 business days delivery lead time for Import items.