Daet, Bicol
5.0

last may 17 2015 i ordered a toy helicopter w/ remote for my niece with verification 302885215 i cancel my order because when my brother arrived from abroad he has already brought the same toy like helicopter/remote so we decided to cancel our order because my neice dont play the 2 toys at the same time besides i dont have enough money to recieved my order since i dont a job. im very very sory for this i hope you will forgive me for cancelling my order.sorry for the deleid response due to the interruption of electrical power supply in our place for 3 days.thank you very much...godbless

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. the best about toy helicopter from Lazada Philippines was so much cool. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments