I will cancel my order because i dont have some money to pay my order and i have some problem//

Cause my husband dont have enough salary.

And we have four kids attending in the school.

We have to pay water and some fares for my childrens thats why i cancel my order. Cause we cant afford to pay my order. And then my husband scolded me why i have to order some tablets.And for our everyday we spend money to buy some food.

And I hope you will understand my situations.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU :)m about my family.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss cherry mobile flare xl s3. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cherry mobile flare xl s3 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we're trying to call you regarding your concern but your mobile number is currently out of reach.We can not proceed with your cancellation request because it has already been shipped out and is on its way.

However, your request will be noted on our system and in case it's still delivered and you really do not want the item, please refuse it upon delivery.

Should you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again.Thanks!