I will cancel my order because i dont have some money to pay my order and i have some problem about my family.

Cause my wife dont have enough salary.

And we have two kids attending in the school.

We have to pay water and some fares for my childrens thats why i cancel my order. Cause we cant afford to pay my order. And then my husband scolded me why i have to order some tablets.And for our everyday we spend money to buy some food.

And I hope you will understand my situations.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU :)

Preferred solution: i will cancel my order.

Comments

Good Day!

I am Tonette Villanueva,

I would like to cancel my order due to some financial constraints. Please allow me to cancel this recliner with order number: 301352735

mc.kapitan04

Hi! Please cancel my order 304265835.

I did already e-mail but you kept on sending me an e-mail to call you. but i cannot get through. It is a duplicate order from 301531635. The reason why this issue exist it that i wanted to apply the discount which is the p200 voucher.

But unfortunately it created a another order! this is crazy! please cancel my order 304265835. keep the order 301531635.

And if you can, can you please apply my discount on 301531635 instead? this will satisfy me.

I will cancel my Order 301556315 and 302478315 wrong item to purchase.i'm hoping for your kind consideration

LazadaPH

Hi, adrian19. Thank you for letting us know about your concern.

May we ask for an additional information such as ticket or order number for us to further assist you on your concern?

Or if you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!

I will cancel my Order 303215515 wrong item to purchase.. please response to my email javiesy@aim.com for the confirmation of the cancelation of my order....thanks and Godbless

to Anonymous #986462

Hi. Thank you for letting us know about your concern.

Please be informed that we have already cancelled your order on our system. If you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again.

Thanks! =)

i would like you to inform in your office to cancel my order due to unexpected financial matters.i'm hoping for your kind consideration. my order number is 305946815

to Anonymous #986464

Hi. Thank you for letting us know about your concern.

Thanks! =)