Dasmariñas, Calabarzon

We request you to kindly cancel all the orders and delivery of items as mentioned in the said document. We will like to bring to your notice that due to changes in the plan of company to manufacture certain kind of products we may not require the items provided by you, hence we are forced to cancel all the orders in this regard.

We regret the inconvenience caused due to this. Kindly contact us in any case of settlement pertaining to the orders and delivery of items. We hope that any issue, if at all will be settled by mutual consent. Any further communication in this regard may be directly mentioned and forwarded to me or any managers.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this cancellation may cause. John Danielle Dacanay, Thankyou.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Bad quality.

Comments

Na double entry po accidentally ung na order ko. Untill now wala paring cancel button dun sa "my orders"

LazadaPH

Thanks for letting us know about this, John Danielle. May we ask for any ticket or order number for us to pull up your records on our system and give you an update? Thanks!