2.6

Hello!

I'm having problems with my order #319117616 (XP PEN Graphic Drawing Tablet). Its already been a week and the order is still in the process of verification. I'd like to cancel it and place a new order. I haven't been able to do so because of the absence of the 'CANCEL' button. I need this asap so I can give it as a gift to my niece. Hoping for a fast response!

Thank you!!

................................................................................................

Hello!

Thank you!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with affordable prices and daily flash sale and stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery failure and no cancellation button. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of lazada philippines shipping service. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazada philippines shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1213967

Thanks for letting us know about your concern, Hope. Please be reminded that we only have 6 hours to cancel our orders after it has been placed.

As per checking, we are now processing your order. Since this is an IMPORT item we have a standard delivery time frame of 20-30 days. Yours will be delivered on or before 04-Oct-2016. But no worries, we'll take note of your cancellation request.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1213950

Thanks for letting us know about your concern, Hope. As per checking you ordered for an IMPORT item.

For these items we have a standard delivery time frame of 20-30 days. For your order, the expected delivery date will be on or before 04-Oct-2016. We would also like to inform you that "Cancel" button is visible on your orders within 6 hours after it has been placed.

For additional concerns and follow ups, you may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!