2.6

Hello!

I'm having problems with my order #319117616 (XP PEN Graphic Drawing Tablet). Its already been a week and the order is still in the process of verification. I'd like to cancel it and place a new order. I haven't been able to do so because of the absence of the 'CANCEL' button. I need this asap so I can give it as a gift to my niece. Hoping for a fast response!

Thank you!!

................................................................................................

Hello!

Thank you!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Affordable prices, Daily flash sale.

I didn't like: Delivery failure, No cancellation button, Return and exchange too long, Slow refund process.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1213967

Thanks for letting us know about your concern, Hope. Please be reminded that we only have 6 hours to cancel our orders after it has been placed.

As per checking, we are now processing your order. Since this is an IMPORT item we have a standard delivery time frame of 20-30 days. Yours will be delivered on or before 04-Oct-2016. But no worries, we'll take note of your cancellation request.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1213950

Thanks for letting us know about your concern, Hope. As per checking you ordered for an IMPORT item.

For these items we have a standard delivery time frame of 20-30 days. For your order, the expected delivery date will be on or before 04-Oct-2016. We would also like to inform you that "Cancel" button is visible on your orders within 6 hours after it has been placed.

For additional concerns and follow ups, you may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!