San Fernando, Tarlac

Please cancel my account.Don't deliver this. I don't have enough money to give and i didn't mean to make a transaction with you.I have no ability to cancel my order in your website https://www.lazada.com.ph/index/viewOrderTracking/?orderNr=388639516&email=princessachareesh%40gmail.com for the reason that you're not allowing me to do so.Please have a clear statement about this situation.AS I HAVE SAID EARLIER,I HAVE NO ACCOUNT WHEN I ORDERED THAT ASUS LAPTOP.THAT IS WHY I AM SENDING THIS COMPLAINT TO YOUR OFFICIAL GMAIL ACCOUNT BECAUSE THIS IS ALL THE SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITE THAT GIVES ME A CHANCE TO HAVE A MESSAGE WITH YOU.Hope you'll get to understand.Thanks.

Ma.Charee Jubilee S.Maliwat

Accidentally ordered an asus laptop last time

2016

Order # 388639516 Must be cancelled.Thanks

This person wrote the review because of "unallowed cancellation due to no account" of a product or service from Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments