Turnaround Time

I really really really hate lazada's cancelling process. Why does it have to be so hard???

YES! you put cancellation order in the website but it's useless! we can't even cancel the order, it won't even process the cancellation!!!! WHAT THE ***!!!

why did you even put it there?!?!

and the last time I ordered in lazada, I returned the damaged product but after that, I DIDN'T RECEIVED A NEW PRODUCT WHICH I ALREADY PAID!!!!!!! so you just get my money! THIEF!

can't you just make the life of your customer easier?? *** THAT!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "all of these reasons" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $700. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. We appreciate your opinion regarding things.

However, please be informed that you can only cancel your orders 6 hours after placing it. Otherwise, you just have to contact us directly for us to process your request.

May we ask for the order number associated to this concern for us to process your request? Good day!